1. Server, storage technology developing trends research to propose our high speed product development solution;
2. High speed connector 3D design and 2D drawing, mechanical engineering simulation;
3. Finish SI simulation cooperation with SI engineer;
4. Do DFMEA and define the whole schedule of new product development;
5. Product verification, failure analysis, improvement action;
6. Committee information research and collection, technical trends analysis for new product development.
1. Bachelor Degree or above, mechanical/electronics/electrical majors with good studies;
2. 4+ years work experience, at least 3 years for Server, Storage architecture/ whole system mechanical engineering design;
3. be familiar with high speed connectors and cable assembly products;
4. Proven result-driven performances and be able to work independently under pressure;
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills, good command of English skills;
6. High density and high speed connector design experience is preferred.